The bedroom for two children raises many questions at parents, because it is necessary to make a comfortable bed for each child, leave a free space for games, make an interesting thematic design. Children’s room must be well thought out, because it is necessary to place two beds, playing area, and area for study. You also need to understand that children are often jealous to each other and like to ask the question “why he\she have better bed, place, toy?”, so the furniture and accessories have to be the same or very similar, otherwise the children will quarrel.
First of all you need to choose the type of bed:
If the child’s room for two children has a large area, it is best to install 2 single beds. Again, if one bed is standing near the window, and the second one is standing in the corner, children will begin to fight for the best place. In this case, you can put beds along a wall, and separate them one from another by an arch or chest of drawers.
If the children’s bedroom is not large then you can put a bunk bed there. Children also can start a war because of bunk bed, in which case you can offer them to sleep on the top and bottom level of the bed by turn. For example, if you have a boy and a girl, the boy should be explained that the girls need to concede. To kids not quarrel, we can make two berths on the “second floor”. Thus, children would be in the same conditions. Under the beds possible to make a place for games, desk or wardrobe. Except of traditional options, bunk bed can be making as the composition of the cabinets, shelves, drawers and secret drawer; it’s very good to teach children to clean up and put things in their place.
The basic nuances to design a child’s room for two children:
- The color palette of a child’s room should be executed in pastel colors or with the combination of bright colors (no more than three colors). Do not use pale and dark tones for child’s room they could afflict children.
- Furniture should be the same for each child. It is very good, when each child has their private wardrobe or bedside table.
- If you put the single beds for children of different sexes, it is better to put them away each from other, because boys and girls have different interests and each of them would have as much personal area as it is possible.
- It is important to put in a children’s bedroom a wall bars and other sports things. Because childhood is a time to fall in love with the sport.
- The children’s room must have large windows, because sunlight has a positive effect on mood and health.