If you decide to do a playroom for your child, the first of all you need to know his interests. His favorite fairy tales, cartoons, characters may be embodied in the original interior of a children’s playroom. However, children are very fickle, today they like Cinderella, and tomorrow they want Spider-Man. That is why, it isn`t necessary to focus on the details, first of all you need to create the general concept of the design of a children’s playroom – choose the main color for the walls, ceiling and floor.
If a child has not opportunity in time to throw out the energy, because he is limited in play and moving, it can lead to psychological problems. Closed inside a child emotions will be very difficult to monitor and almost impossible to curb. As a result, these emotions are transformed into negativity, anger and tantrums. To prevent this you need not much – just to organize a children’s play area, where they can safe spend time in active moving games.
If the size of a home doesn`t allow to make a separate children’s playroom, it is possible to take part of the area in a living room or bedroom.
After choosing the location for the play area, it is necessary to think well about its design. As floor cover is best of all to use wood or laminate. This floor cover is warm and well to clean – no problems with spilled paint or clay. Children also like soft rugs with deep pile and special game mats, because they are very comfortable, on them good to lie with a book, and they can be moved to different places.
The best lighting for children’s eyes is natural sunlight, so the windows do not need to hang on them curtains or blinds. For evening time safer to use closed lamps. Because difficult to break them with a ball or knightly sword. A place for quiet games must have additional privet light, to not spoil child’s eyes.
A children’s playroom must meet the following criteria:
– Security – all things and their parts must have a rounded surface. This will prevent injuries and traumas at unsuccessful fall or sudden movement, at a moment of moving games and sports exercises.
– Clean – the materials from which made equipment for children’s playroom must be hygienic. They often have to clean and disinfect, so they have to be tolerate to moisture and as little as possible to collect dirt and dust on itself.
– Reliability and strength – all movable items of equipment, inclined and vertical structures must be securely fastened, to prevent their displacement or drop in service.
– Comfort – Toys are an integral part of the game space. To teach a child to order, it is possible to make a special place for storage of toys, for example, to put a large box. If in a playroom is a place for quiet games, it is necessary to put there a table and chairs. Then a child will be able to draw or sculpt.
– Interesting – to hold the attention of kids, it is possible to make playroom with thematic environment. To make it into a spaceship, the cave with a treasure, house of the three little pigs or into a palace hall. Any child will be glad to tent. All children love to sit in tents and teepees, so this thing is bound to cause admiration of kids. If the children’s playroom will be a lot of game elements, the child will be for a long time busy by interesting exercise.
– Fun – good mood is created not only fun things and toys. In the mood also affects the color of a room. Bright warm colors of the walls, floor, ceiling, and furniture help to support the child happy; interesting and colorful patterns or pictures on the walls give the opportunity to do the interior of a room cheerful and original.
– Usefulness – the physical development of a child depends from his activity. Stairs, trampolines, “dry” swimming pools, slides help to a child to develop agility, strength and coordination of moving. To learn information quickly help painted on walls numbers and letters. Beauty – a child’s understanding of harmony and beauty starts from the environment around him. Fine things, elegant clothes and beautiful interior of a children’s playroom are helping to a child to build a sense of style.